Hello crafty friends, and welcome to our first-ever Digi of the Month Challenge! This is a progressive freebie challenge. Here's how it works:
- For this first challenge, we are sharing a digi that is free to everyone.
- On the first Monday of each month, we will post a photo of a new digi that will be that month's "Digi of the Month."
- If you did not play along with the previous month's challenge, you will be able to purchase the new Digi of the Month at our shop so that you can play along with the challenge.
- Make any wholesome project using the current Digi of the Month by the end of the challenge month. We will cut off entries at 11:55 PM (Pacific Time) the night before the new set is posted.
- Share your project on your blog or in your online gallery.
- Provide the direct link to your project using the linky gadget provided on this blog at the bottom of that month's challenge post.
- At the start of the next challenge, we will email the new Digi of the Month to all those who participated in the previous month's challenge.
- Keep playing, and keep collecting freebies. :-)
Without further ado, here is this month's challenge freebie -- "Fall Bulldog." Please use him in this month's challenge project, and link your project here using the linky gadget at the bottom of this post no later than 11:59 PM on Sunday, 3 November, 2013. If you need a little inspiration to get you started, you can see how designer Melissa Craig used this darling little guy at the top of today's post.
And here he is in full-color.
To download thess digis, first click on one of the images to enlarge it to full size. Then right-click on it with your computer mouse, and then select "Save As..." or "Save Image As..." from the pop-up menu that appears on your screen.
To get back to this post later to link up your project, click on the "Challenges" button on the menu at the top of the screen. Happy crafting, and we can't wait to see what you make!